Wednesday 16 November 2016

TWITTER


I have made a Twitter account so I can follow media relevant people and Twitter pages which can widen my understanding of film and media. So far I have followed many different pages such as the big 6, media bloggers and other interesting people who can post helpful posts that will influence me in different ways.
I read an article from the Guardian newspaper by Alan Rusbridger: Why Twitter matters for media organisations.

Alan Rusbridger says:It's a highly effective way of spreading ideas, information and content. Don't be distracted by the 140-character limit. A lot of the best tweets are links. It's instantaneous. Its reach can be immensely far and wide.

1 comment:

  1. Read (and quote) Rusbridger's article for the reasons that are relevant to you.

    ReplyDelete