Monday 13 March 2017

WELCOME MODERATOR

Welcome, moderator! I am Josie Dean 1470 and I worked with Megan Sedgwick 1472  and Ally Macleod 1473.

I hope you enjoy my blog, which contains my work on my G321 Foundation  Portfolio. We chose the video brief, the titles and openings of a fictional thriller film which we named Unforgotten. My Preliminary exercise is immediately below.

I took specific responsibility for filming the scene with Emily putting the flowers on the grave, the two sisters doing make up, the both of them on the swing and the scene with the mother and the daughter and the scene of the number being typed and when Emily answers the phone. I did some editing mostly with the sound back ground music and we all directed.

My evaluation questions are above.

No comments:

Post a Comment